Why my skin starts to get saggy?
“I don’t want a face lift, but can’t you just tighten up some of this saggy skin a little?”It’s a question asked in aesthetic practices around the world. With new advances in technology and treatment protocols, answers are shifting from a tentative “maybe” to a qualified “YES.”
Even with minimal sun exposure or hormonal changes, our skin gradually loses its firm, youthful look. Aging and cumulative exposure to the sun affects the quantity, strength and elasticity of the collagen fibres in our skin. This, in turn, causes the wrinkles and sagging skin.
What is EndyMed’s 3DEEP RF technology?
EndyMed 3DEEP Fractional Skin Resurfacing deeply penetrates the skin to target the effects of aging. It stimulates your body’s natural collagen renewal process, helping to tighten your skin and reduce wrinkles.*
3DEEP Fractional Skin Resurfacing effectively treats all skin layers for an optimal result.
3DEEP FSR - Treats More and Deeper Than Other Fractional Technologies
- Non-ablative fractional lasers do not treat the epidermis
- Ablative fractional lasers have longer downtime
- Bi-polar fractional RF does not penetrate deeply
- 3DEEP FSR technology treats the epidermis, has minimal downtime and penetrates deeply for effective treatment of the dermis.
Frequently Asked Questions
3DEEP skin tightening & contouring treatment is designed for anti-wrinkle and skin tightening of face and neck, as well as, hard to treat areas such as cheeks, jaw line, Knees, elbow, hands and abdomen region. At the same time the unique 3 Deep RF technology will reduce the fat and cellulite of the area for a better contouring result.
3DEEP™ Body Tightening treatment is generally ideal for shaping small body areas such as the neck, upper arms, abdomen and the knee area, by tightening lax skin, improving skin texture (crepe-y & loose skin), and reducing circumferences.
During the procedure, deep skin layers are gradually heated, while the skin surface remains around 40° C (hot shower temperature). Your skin temperature will be constantly monitored.
Depending on the size of the treated area, treatment may take between 30-45 minutes. The treatment is relaxing, pain free and has no side effects. Following treatment, you can immediately resume your routine activities. You may notice slight redness around the treatment area, which usually disappears in a couple of hours.
According to your treatment program, your qualified EndyMed clinician will offer a series of treatments, usually six, in one or two-week intervals. You should start seeing improvement in your skin following the second treatment, but more improvement will gradually appear as the treatment course progresses.
As new, healthier collagen is formed, more natural looking and firmer skin will be produced. The gradual improvement in your skin will continue even after completion of the treatment series.
- We encourage you to maintain a healthy lifestyle by consuming frequent and small portions of food.
- Drink 1 Litre or more of water, one hour before each session and continue drinking 1-3 litres daily.
- Incorporate 15-20 min of daily exercise
What is the Cost?
- Face & Lower Jaw: $400 per session
- Lower Jaw & Neck: $250 per session
- Face & Neck : $500 per session
- Upper Arms : $250 per session
- Lower Arms : $200 per session
- Full Arms : $300 per session
- Upper Abdomen: $200 per session
- Lower Abdomen: $250 per session
- Full Abdomen( Upper & Lower close to A4 sheet ): $300 per session
- Flanks (love handles): $250 per session
- Upper +Mid Back : $250 per session
- Lower Buttocks: $250 per session
- Full Buttocks: $300 per session
- Inner Thighs : $ 250 per session
- Outer Thighs / Hips : $250 per session
- Upper Thighs incl. Buttocks: $400 per session
- Upper Thighs only : $350 per session
- Lower Legs : $250 per session
- Knees : $200 per session
- Full Legs excl. Buttocks: $550 per session
- Full Legs incl. Buttocks: $600 per session
Before & After
Before and After Picture Gallery
|Introduction Endy Med 3 Deep ( Pat 1)|
|EndyMed on TV
Dr. Neil Sadick talks about EndyMed PRO treatments for skin tightening and fractional skin resurfacing.