What is Dermal Roller “Skin Needling” ?
MTS Roller™ uses 200 very fine needles to injures the skin sufficiently enough to stimulate collagen/elastin production. Resulting micro-channels also aid in infusing therapeutic serums for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy. Clinical studies from Europe, U.S. and South Korea have proven that serum absorption is increased by as much as 1,000 times when applied with MTS Roller(1). Clinical studies have also shown that treatment with MTS Roller is more consistent in increasing the thickness of the skin than IPL and other resurfacing treatments(2).
- There are no known negative side-effects
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing can not reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days protection from ultraviolet light.
How does Dermal Roller Micro-needle Therapy work?
At the heart of Microneedle Therapy System (MTS) is our patented MTS Roller™ – a unique ‘Type I’ supplemental medical tool that is ideal for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyperpigmentation. Clinical studies have shown MTS (microneedle therapy system) to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peel and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like IPL, CO2 laser, and Fraxel in stimulating collagen and elastin production to thicken the skin thereby erasing wrinkles and smoothing scars.
What are the advantages of Skin Needling?
There are THREE major advantages for using MTS Roller:
- MTS Rollers are revolutionary. They do the same job that lasers and other ablative methods by increasing the production of collagen with minimal damage to the protective layer of the skin.
- MTS Rollers are effective. In fact, just as effective as lasers, IPL, Thermage and other ‘machine-based’ treatments, but at a fraction of the cost to practitioners and patients.
- MTS Rollers are safe. “Non-surgical and non-ablative” means more ‘forgiving’ and skin-friendly treatments. Patients experience little or no pain, downtime, and risk for complications.
MTS Roller Features
Clinical Features of MTS Roller
- MTS Roller is cost-effective compared to conventional treatments – in some cases, less than 10% the cost of other treatments like laser resurfacing.
- MTS Roller lasts longer than other rollers – our patented design and superior materials gives MTS Roller twice the lifespan of most other roller brands – up to 6 months if you follow our simple cleaning and care instructions3.
- MTS Roller is the highest quality roller on the market today – only MTS Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), and the highest quality surgical steel available in the world(3).
- MTS Roller is a safer product than other rollers – manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in our own high-tech clean room facility.
- MTS Roller is versatile treatment alternative – applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles and “smile” lines, stretch marks, and cellulite.
Cost of MTS Roller Treatment
Clinical MTS Skin needling treatment including personalised roller: $400
Personalised homecare MTS roller: $195
Serums ( 10 per box): $200