Rejuvenate your face – With Dermapen Skin Needling
Are you worries about your visible scars and skin irregularities on your face or various parts of the body? don’t despair. Introducing Dermapen skin needling – a non-invasive skin rejuvenation solution that will have your skin smother and glowing again.*
Dermapen Skin Needling Therapy
Dermapen skin needling is a non-surgical solution that helps stimulate collagen, smooth scars and repair the texture of your skin.
The Dermapen is a fractional micro-needling device with a unique spring-loaded disposable needle tip that uses an automated, vibrating stamp-like motion that enhances results while offering a more controlled and safer method of treatment than other micro-needling devices, all while causing less epidermal damage. The automated needling motion minimizes pain and discomfort, while increasing the effectiveness of treatments by promoting an even absorption of topicals into the skin.
Dermapen offers exceptional results, is easy to use and has better precision and control than leading alternatives, all at a fraction of the cost.
You will look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This is normal and will subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally recover within the same day or 24 hours. Your practitioner will prescribe a Dermapen® approved post-procedure skincare. “The Dermapen® is the most exciting recent innovation in skin rejuvenation.
How many Dermapen Skin Needling treatments?
Your medical professional should consult on medical treatment. While each patient is different and conditions will vary, the typical treatment regimen will consist of 5-6 treatments.
Before & After
Before After 5 x monthly Dermapen
- Wash the face thoroughly a few hours after treatment. Gently massage the face with tepid water (a shower can provide an easier ability to massage the face while washing at the same time), and remove all serum and other debris such as dried blood. This will improve the appearance of the skin and also allow for better subsequent absorption of PHYTO-BOOST serum. Mineral makeup may be applied the following day.
- For the first 1-3 days the skin will be very dry and feel tight. Frequent use of a HA-BOOST and PHYTO-BOOST serum will help alleviate this as well as moisturisers.
- After 2-3 days patients can return to regular skin care products or as soon as it is comfortable to do so. Vitamin A products are optimal and suggested.
- Avoid alcohol based toners for 10-14 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 10 days if possible.
- Do not apply sunscreen the same day as treatment. Undesirable chemicals can penetrate if used in large amounts.
Watch how the Dermapen Skin Needling Procedure performs