Acoustic Wave therapy, your ultimate weapon against cellulite!
Are you suffering from those stubborn cellulite around your thighs, abdomen and buttocks? Discover how you can harness the power of sound waves to eliminate fat and cellulite today.
Acoustic Wave Therapy, or AWT is a device that emits acoustic or high intensity, repetitive sound/shock waves to affected parts of the body via a hand-held piece. These shockwaves causes waves to travel through the skin and into tissue in the lower layers where the problem lies. The connective fibres in the treatment region are shocked and then destroyed through these gentle, yet affective waves.
Acoustic Wave Therapy can treat a myriad of problems including:
- Loose skin. Particularly on arms, legs and tummies
- Post Pregnancy tummies
- Stretch marks
- Cellulite. Anywhere... Any time!
- AWT can also be used as effective Pain Management.
How does it work on Cellulite?
As the acoustic shockwaves reach the cellulite, the connective fibres are broken down releasing clogged fat, toxins and water. This action stimulates nerves and increases blood flow to the treatment area and produces fresher, thicker collagen as well as stronger, smoother, cellulite-free skin.
Common Areas of Treatment
The most common areas treated are:
It is important to note that AWT is not a substitute for weight loss.
Is Acoustic Wave Therapy Safe?
Acoustic wave therapy is extremely safe as it does not destroy any tissue, like many invasive cosmetic procedures do. The main treatment aim is to accelerate the body’s own healing process. A 98% success rate has been observed, with results lasting six to twelve months.
How many treatments are recommended?
A typical course of treatment involves 1-5 treatments, with results becoming apparent over a period of two to three months with a quarterly or twice a year maintenance.
Before & After Result
Am I a good candidate?
The ideal candidate is a woman who has a great muscle tone, however with stubborn areas of cellulite.
Who is NOT a good candidate:
You cannot have this treatment performed if any of the following apply to you:
- Metal pins or plate implants
- Epilepsy or neurological disorders
- Allergies or skin disorders
- Hormonal disorders
- Pacemaker or cardiovascular disease
- Herpes Simplex on the area wanting treatment
- Any surgical procedures in the past 6 months
- Cancer or malignant tumour
- Coagulation disorder
What is the cost?
The cost of AWT is calculated per treatment. Each Treatment can range from 20 min to 45 minuted depending the size of the problem area. The treatment includes a 5 minute “Hyper Vibe” body toning exercise post treatment which stimulates the body's lymphatic system and micro circulation.
1/3 Lower face including naso-labial folds and jowls to lift and firm up & tone the skin
$200 per session
A course of 8 weekly sessions is recommended.
- Upper/Lower Arms: $200 per area per session
- Full Arms: $300 per session
- Tummy: $200 per session
- Love Handles: $200 per session
- Upper Thighs: $250 per session
- Buttocks: $200 per session
- Upper Thighs & Buttocks: $350 per session
- Lower legs: $200 per session
- Full Legs and Buttocks: $500 per session
- A course of 12-17 sessions at once or twice a week is recommended.